In addition to CADTP events, CADTP posts non-CADTP events as a service to our Counselors. CADTP is not responsible for non-CADTP events including, but not limited to, registration, payments, or outcomes. Links to registration and payment are included in the event listing as available. To submit an event, please send us a note with all the details and your contact information here: Contact Us
- 26October 26, 2021OnSite Strategieshttp://www.onsitestrategies.com/registration130 N Sunrise Ave Roseville, CA 95661
We are presenting Brain Spotting Phase I, by live video – Our cost is $150.00 – other BSP online video trainings are as much s $399.00. First 5 can register for $95.00 & includes 16 CEU’s. Our cost after these 5 are sold is $150.00 – Limited to 20 registrants.
- 27October 27, 2021No events
- 28October 28, 2021https://edbridge.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rCW3b5LpT0C6l6iSL4JxZQ
Join us for the Substance Use Navigator training 101 series a 10-course series
We will be featuring up-to-date information by expert speakers for SUD, MAT, Harm Reduction.
SUN training 101 will provide you the skills you need to get started in your SUN role.
CA Bridge is CADTP approved provider. CADTP Provider #216.
Training sessions are one hour (60 minutes) and approved for 1 continuing education credit.
Session #9 Applying Knowledge Case Study presentation by the SUN mentor team.
1. Identify ethical challenges and provide strategies for support.
2. Identify ethical and confidentiality concerns for special populations.
3. Identify Mental health and co-occurring disorders and resources for support.
- 29October 29, 2021No events