In addition to CADTP events, CADTP posts non-CADTP events as a service to our Counselors. CADTP is not responsible for non-CADTP events including, but not limited to, registration, payments, or outcomes. Links to registration and payment are included in the event listing as available. To submit an event, please send us a note with all the details and your contact information here: Contact Us
No additional detail for this event.
Join us for the Substance Use Navigator training 101 series a 10-course series
We will be featuring up-to-date information by expert speakers for SUD, MAT, Harm Reduction.
SUN training 101 will provide you the skills you need to get started in your SUN role.
CA Bridge is CADTP approved provider. CADTP Provider #216.
Training sessions are one hour (60 minutes) and approved for 1 continuing education credit.
Session # 4 Connecting Patients to Ongoing Care, presented by the SUN mentor team
1. Verbalize outpatient care follow-up options for patients.
2. Describe strategies for Buprenorphine access after discharge.
3. Identify strategies to connect patients to outpatient providers.
4. Identify resources for psychiatric rehabilitation and addiction recovery services.
5. Describe resources to assist with navigating insurance coverage.