In addition to CADTP events, CADTP posts non-CADTP events as a service to our Counselors. CADTP is not responsible for non-CADTP events including, but not limited to, registration, payments, or outcomes. Links to registration and payment are included in the event listing as available. To submit an event, please send us a note with all the details and your contact information here: Contact Us
- 24June 24, 2021https://edbridge.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rCW3b5LpT0C6l6iSL4JxZQ
Join us for the Substance Use Navigator training 101 series a 10-course series
We will be featuring up-to-date information by expert speakers for SUD, MAT, Harm Reduction.
SUN training 101 will provide you the skills you need to get started in your SUN role.
CA Bridge is CADTP approved provider. CADTP Provider #216.
Training sessions are one hour (60 minutes) and approved for 1 continuing education credit.
Session #5 Leading change in hospital culture, presented by the Harm Reduction
Coalition and SUN mentor team
1. Identify strategies to create a culture of Harm Reduction in your hospital.
2. Identify the ethical and moral dilemmas of Harm Reduction at your hospital.
3. Describe de-stigmatizing language when interacting with patients.
4. Identify concepts of racial justice and equity.
5. Verbalize the definition of cultural competence.