In addition to CADTP events, CADTP posts non-CADTP events as a service to our Counselors. CADTP is not responsible for non-CADTP events including, but not limited to, registration, payments, or outcomes. Links to registration and payment are included in the event listing as available. To submit an event, please send us a note with all the details and your contact information here: Contact Us
- 05July 5, 2021https://cadtpcounselors.org/event/cadtp-office-closed-17/
No additional detail for this event.
- 22July 22, 2021https://edbridge.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rCW3b5LpT0C6l6iSL4JxZQ
Join us for the Substance Use Navigator training 101 series a 10-course series
We will be featuring up-to-date information by expert speakers for SUD, MAT, Harm Reduction.
SUN training 101 will provide you the skills you need to get started in your SUN role.
CA Bridge is CADTP approved provider. CADTP Provider #216.
Training sessions are one hour (60 minutes) and approved for 1 continuing education credit.
Session #6 Strengthening community connections, presented by the SUN mentor team
1. Identify resources to learn about your patient population and community.
2. Describe strategies to network with community resources and promote patient
3. Describe strategies for promoting your services in the community.
- 29July 29, 2021